Sunday, November 4, 2012

Garrison

Garrison's profile

This little boy has been on my heart for a couple of weeks now. I haven't had the chance to raise any funds yet, but I have remained faithful in prayer for him. He is missing both feet and one hand, but otherwise shows no problems! Look at that sweet face!



My heart just breaks for him and the other children at Reece's Rainbow that are waiting for families. They are cast aside in their countries as lower class because of their disabilities. Some of these kids are living in adult mental institutions as young children!


I know not everyone is able to adopt. I know we are not in a position to do it again anytime soon. If you aren't able to adopt, please give to help someone who can. November is national adoption month. Please do something to give to children in need of a family!


 
 
If you would like to help this little boy, please click on Garrison's link above and you can donate right through Reece's Rainbow. I will be collecting for him in the next few weeks as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment